INGIC is on the lookout for a results oriented Business Development Manager to lead and manage our Singapore office.
As a BDM, your primary responsibility will be to generate sales for the company through online leads, local references and government tenders. You will be required to apply a unique blend of charisma, knowledge of the industry and your expertise of selling to win prospective clients and projects for the company.
Additionally, you will be required to:
- Actively manage incoming traffic from the company's website and other medium.
- Collaborate with clients through chat software, telephone and in person.
- Plan approaches, pitches and solutions.
- Work with account management, design and development teams to ensure 100% project success and client satisfaction at all stages of the project's life cycle.
- Candidate must be results oriented and targets driven. A 'can-do' approach is highly imperative to achieve winning numbers.
- Candidate must have 3 or more years of experience in the sales industry out of which two years must be in a managerial role.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills are compulsory.
- Individuals with sales experience in software or digital industries will be given higher preference.
- Should hold Masters or equivalent degree from a reputable institution.
INGIC is a full-service digital agency, fabricating one-of-a-kind design and development solutions that excite people. The company comprises of the most talented, skilled and experienced professionals from the industry. The company headquarter is located in the state of California. Although, we operate from three additional offices in the United States and currently own four offices at global destinations including UAE, KSA, Singapore and the United Kingdom. Our team as well as company is constantly evolving and ever expanding.
Benefits of Working at INGIC
- Free Monthly Adventures
- Work in an innovative Industry
- Work on Projects that Matter to you
- Constantly Learn about Development
Apply for this Job